Sponsors & Exhibitors
Why become a training sponsor?
- • Increase brand awareness to hundreds of security professionals
- • It is an easy opportunity for your company to stay involved in the cyber security community during these uncertain times
- • Collect leads that you would not normally have had the opportunity to
- • Build your company’s reputation by supporting a 501(c)(3) not-for profit organization
Commit by June 5 to be included in ALL 3 sessions. Any commitments made after June 5 we can not guarantee your logo will be included in all sessions.
Limit of 10 sponsors total for all 3 sessions combined.
- • Logo proudly displayed on the official event site
- • Logo included in promotional emails leading up to the events
- • Logo included in post event wrap up emails
Cost: $5,000 for ALL 3 sessions!
The OWASP Virtual AppSec Conference was our first time sponsoring an event and we are very excited to have been part of this first online ever event by OWASP. We got great leads and relevant exposure for our DevSecOps Academy. OWASP is a great partner and it is important for us to be involved in the security community worldwide. It was a pleasure for us to be a sponsor. We are looking forward to the next event!
-- Dominik de Smit, CEO DevSecOps Academy
Q: If my company chooses to sponsor, how will this help my company collect leads?
A: Companies can collect leads by raffling off prizes. Sponsor logos can be hyperlinked to a special url (provided to us by the sponsor) where training attendees can enter their information to be entered into the raffle. Companies get to collect leads and attendees are entered into the drawing to win some really great prizes. Amazon gift cards are a popular prize and super easy to distribute to the winner.
Donations in other amounts are welcomed and certainly appreciated!
If you are interested in learning more or would like to secure a sponsorship, please contact Kelly Santalucia